St James Student Ministries
On October 20-21 we?re heading back to the beautiful Refuge outside of Ayden for this year?s Fall Retreat. We'll be joining other area youth groups for "Stone Hinge". Stone Hinge, very simply put, is derived from the idea that "everything hinges on the stone the builders rejected." We are not to be the center of our own world. Jesus gave his life that we might have life eternal through him. Our life should revolve around him as the center.
êlevate is off this Friday (October 5)... but start inviting your friends not for our next Friday Night Lite on October 12! Through the month of October, we'll be exploring how we're still blessed even when things aren't picture perfect (ever wonder?). Join us at a weekend youth group!
Get a hold of us online:
- You can do a quick link to us through Facebook, just click the Facebook button in the upper right.
- You can email us, too...
- Ryan Dunn is our youth pastor
- Chris Hastings is head of Friday Night Lite
- Brett Keiper oversees Resonate
- Gina Dunn is in charge of small groups
Give us a call:
- Youth pastor Ryan Dunn can be reached through the church office: 252-752-6154, ext. 211
Saint James United Methodist Church
2000 E 6th St
Greenville, NC 27858